Monday, April 11, 2016

Leap of Faith

 It's tradition to take a picture in front of the giant map and point to where you are going.




 Monday night our teacher told us they don't want us taking our language books into lessons anymore. She told us we need to take a leap of faith, trying using what we know, and trust in the Lord. I have to admitted that at first I was freaking out, but then I realized how much this will actually help us. Luckily we didn't have our first lesson this week till wednesday so we had a little bit to prepare. Our lesson actually went pretty well! I did more talking than I think I ever have in a lesson! I know that the Lord was definitely helping me out on that one. 

Thursday was awesome because it ended up being really nice outside so we got to do a lot of studying out there. Also for our lesson I had felt like I really needed to share an experience I had with prayer with our investigator who wouldn't pray because she said she was scared to. I had written out in Romanian what I wanted to say and had been practicing saying it so I wouldn't have to just read it and that way if could mean more. And I nailed it! I said exactly what I wanted to. I was able to just say it without looking at what I had written and I felt like it was exactly what she needed. I felt the spirit so strongly and she afterwards she thanked me for saying that and I could tell she felt the spirit too. 

In language study this week we started learning about cases. they are seriously the craziest thing ever. I don't have time to explain them but go look them up and your mind might be blown. Anyway that's pretty much it for this week! I love all of you guys! Te iubesc! I leave in two weeks ! AHHH! and my birthday is in 13 days! 

Love Sora Vann





                                                                                               Our little group of Romanian Missionaries

No comments:

Post a Comment