Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Did I mention that George is awesome . . . ?

Me and Sora Schow at the village Museum
So this week was pretty crazy and I don't have a lot of time so I will have to make this quick.

We got an awesome new investigator this week! Her name is Allex (yes two Ls). Her friend invited her to English class and she asked if she could do 30/30s with us. The first time we met with her, we told her about the Book of Mormon and she loved all of it and said she could feel the spirit very strongly (apparently to her it feels like she is hungry - haha). Second time we met with her, we told her the whole Restoration lesson and she loved all of that as well! She thought everything just made sense and she told us that she knows the Book of Mormon is true already! She is 17 and super cute. She wasn't able to make it to church but we can't wait to meet with her this week! 

Sora Schow, Me and George
We also had a lesson with George (our recent convert) this week and instead of us teaching him, we had him teach us! He is preparing to go on a mission himself so we thought it would be good practice for him. He did a good job and it was cute because he was nervous even though it was just us and he really had nothing to be nervous about. We are going to help him work on his teaching skills and learning how to understand and teach the gospel better. He is a very eager learner :) George also went contacting with us this week. He goes contacting with the missionaries in Bucuresti all the time, it's so awesome. 

Bucuresti
Tuesday night after English, we had dinner with our friend/investigator Lidia at this Greek place. She ended up ordering a lot of food for us and it was so good and we didn't want it to go to waste, so we ended up being completely stuffed. I was thinking Sora Schow might have to roll me on to the metro to get home because of how stuffed I felt but I was able to make it okay. haha. 

Village Museum
Today we went to the village Museum with George and it was so cool! (see all the pictures!). So they have all these little mini traditional houses they have built from all other the different regions of Romania. I have really only been in the Transylvania region so it was cool to see houses from the Moldova region (it's the eastern part of Romania not actually the country of Moldova). 

Sheep at the Museum
Anyway, I think that's about it. I'm doing okay, thanks for all the prayers for me and my family. I love all of you. Have a great week! 
Love Sora Vann 




No comments:

Post a Comment