Monday, August 14, 2017

Back in Brasov!!

NOTE:  I apologize for not posting this one last week!!!  (Kate's mom)


I so don't feel like writing my weekly this week but that's okay....a ton happened this week (as usual). 
Branch in Brasov

I didn't get to Brasov till Wednesaday night (very very late), and I didn't finish unpacking all the way till this morning... 

We had MLC on Wednesday and it was awesome! We are just really working hard to make this mission the best it can be and it's so cool. The Hettingers are really willing to listen to us and what we have to say and our ideas of how to make different things work better. Good changes are coming :) 

Rainbow over Brasov centru
One thing that is really changing is our goals. We used to set our goals a little lower to more what we thought we could reach, but President wants us setting them HIGHER (our past baptism goal for the mission was about 8-10 and now it is 27). He told us that with our big goals, we need to have big faith. So that is what everyone is focusing on right now; having big faith to match our big goals :) I believe we can do it! 

My new companion - Sora Roberts
My new companion is Sora Roberts, who I absolutely adore! She has been one of my friends since we served around each other in my 4th transfer and now we are finally getting to serve with each other! It has already been so much fun! We laugh a lot together and she gives me lots of affection :) 

Sora DJB and Family visiting
Also Sora DJB and her family were here for a day and a half visiting so that was a ton of fun! Her family is so sweet and sassy! A lot of fun to be around :) 

It was super awesome getting to see all the members here again! Most of them recognized me and were super happy that I am back; which made me super happy :)  I got lots of hugs on Sunday. Sora Hettinger came up to me on Tuesday in the office almost in tears, and told me that I have a special work to do here in Brasov and part of it is with the members. I am so excited to see how I can help them and serve them.It's fun being in a place where I already love the members. 
Roasting marshmallows on our new grill

Also, we decided to buy a small grill for our balcony and we roasted marshmallows one night! Super fun! We are going to try cooking some hamburgers later this week! 


Me, Tibi, and Sora Roberts






Tibi, a member from Mihai Bravu, visited Brasov on Sunday, which is funny because he came and visited my first Sunday in Brasov a year ago as well. Also, this was Mihai and Ovidu's last Sunday here. They are finally moving to Germany to be with their dad. They have been "moving" since the last time I was here. It was good to see them one last time. I love those kids so much. 
Me, Mihai, Ovidu, and Sora Roberts

I think that's all my random bits and pieces from this week. I love all of you.  I hope you guys have a great week! 
Love, 






Sora Vann 

No comments:

Post a Comment