Monday, August 28, 2017

Aia este pisica ta?


Is this your cat?- 
As we were leaving to go grocery shopping this morning, we noticed this kitten that we are always seeing on a balcony below us, was just walking around the courtyard by itself. The balcony is only on the first floor, so we figured it just jumped off the balcony. I picked it up and loved on it while we took it back to the owner. When we knocked on the door a teenage boy answered and just looked at us. I said "Is this your cat? ", he said "Yes, thank you" and took the kitten. When we came back with our groceries the kitten was out napping on the balcony :) Our good deed for the day. Sora Roberts reminded me once or twice that we 
couldn't keep it. 

The Lost Kitten
Chilling at the Food Festival
We spent half of our week in Bucuresti, but that's okay. The DeSpains were wonderful! It was like staying at Grandma and Granddad's house. Oh, cool thing! When we got into Bucuresti last Sunday, we happened to run into Teo, my friend my Cluj, at the train station! It was so good to see her! Also, George came to say hi to us there :) 
At the Food Festival

The food festival came to Brasov! It was the same one that was in Oradea. It was more crowded here though. 

Saying good-bye to the Winders








We said actually goodbye to Elder Hubbard this week and to the Winders! They will all be dearly missed! 

Real good-bye to Elder Hubbard





I hit my last "in country mark" this week (I will be three days short of it when I fly home), and decided to celebrate with a covrig! (chocolate filled pretzels). I will miss them! 

Celebrating 15 months in the country with my covrig!!



































We had another awesome lesson with Ileana this week! She just wants to get baptized so badly, but they are still working on things with getting married. I have never prayed for an investigator so hard. They had decided to wait until till December to get married and for her to get baptized. She said she was okay with that, but as we talked about it more, her true feelings came out. So we are working to get everyone on board with a marriage now or someone moving out.

I think that's about everything for the week! As a cute old man who lives in our block said to us one night "weekend good"! I love you guys! 
Love,

 Sora Vann

No comments:

Post a Comment