Monday, September 4, 2017

I'm out of ideas this week...

Companionship Selfie!
Sora Roberts and I were walking to emailing today and she asked me what even happened this week. I thought for a couple seconds and came up with nothing. We both laughed about it. Eventually, we remembered what we did this week. 

We visited two less actives, who I visited regularly when I was here as a new missionary, but Sora Roberts had never met. They were both very glad to see me! Both need a lot of help and love. So we are going to help and love the heck out of them :)

We made No-Bake cookies
We had another awesome lesson with Ileana this week! She is so prepared! She even said that herself ha-ha We also scripture attacked her door this week. Kinda like heart attacking but we wrote scripture references on notecards all cute-like and put those all over her door. They were home while we were doing it, so we had to be super quiet. I thought Sora Roberts was going to wet her pants, she was so nervous! They didn't catch us though :) and she loved the surprise. 

Our District
My cool experience of the week though, happened this Sunday. I randomly decided to sit next to Cristina (my favorite little young woman) this week during sacrament meeting. During the closing hymn she started crying, and I could tell from the way she was crying, and crying that way myself, that she was crying about Daniel, her older brother who recently passed away. I just held her through the song as she cried and we went straight to the bathroom after the prayer. I just stood there and held her in my arms. As I held her, I thought about the Savior. How because I knew what she was going through in such a personal way, that perhaps I was able to comfort her in a way that no one else could. The Savior knows us perfectly. He knows everything we are going through, everything we are feeling, and He knows how to comfort us because He has felt that Himself. I am so grateful that I was able to be there for Cristina, and I am so grateful that the Savior is always there for all of us, no matter what. 

The car plate with my initials
Other fun things of the week: 
I finally found a license plate with my initials! 
Transfer boards came out, and surprise, I am staying with Sora Roberts for my last two weeks. ha-ha 
Teo was in Brasov so I got to say hi to her :) 
We played basketball with some friends we have made :) 
Sora Andrus visited Brasov with her parents and George! I can't believe both my sisters from the MTC are gone now! 

After playing Basketball
I think that's everything.




I love you guys! Have a great week! 
Love,
 Sora Vann 


No comments:

Post a Comment