Monday, November 14, 2016

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Fun Graffiti
They have already started putting up Christmas decorations around the city and have Christmas stuff in the stores! It's crazy! haha I was told they turn on all the lights on December 1st and I can't wait! 

Sora DJB and Alexia Vasile
Sarmale




Anyway, this week we got to make Sarmale with a less active member at her house! It was super fun! For those of you who don't know - Sarmale are pickled cabbage stuffed rolls with pork and rice and seasonings on the inside. They are actually pretty yummy too (depending on who made them haha). 

We met with a lot of awesome potential investigators this week and hopefully they will become awesome investigators. :) One was a girl who after we had talked a lot getting to know her, asked about the Book of Mormon we had sitting on the table. We showed her the Book of Mormon video and gave her the copy we had. She seemed pretty interested in reading it.  :) 

Our English class this week
We also had an awesome English class this Saturday! We teach the children's class and normally we only have one or two or maybe three kids come, but this time we had five! It was awesome!! :) 

I also got to see Daniela this week! She flew in on Friday and I got to see her Saturday! I was so happy! :)  She told me that her aunt is going to start talking lessons from the missionaries now! I'm  so excited for their little family!  
Me and a Cute Kitten
(Allergies were getting the best of me.)

Sorry I don't have more time to write! But I love all of you! Hope you have a great week! 
Love Sora Vann 

No comments:

Post a Comment