Monday, November 7, 2016

AND THEN THERE WERE TWO. . .


So Sora DJB has left us because she got a new companion! There was a Romanian sister here who has her mission call to the Dominican Republic but she hasn't been able to get here visa yet. So she is starting her mission here! Sora DJB will be training her till the beginning of December. So it's just Sora Padgett and I for the rest of the transfer. We are used to it now but at first it felt like we were always missing someone. haha

Daniela's Mom at her Baptism
Anyway the big super exciting news for the week is that on Sunday, Daniela's mom got baptized! Sora Padgett, the office elders (Elder Broberg and Elder Gerber-Kai) ,Talita (Sora Jerez's convert and Daniela new friend :), and I all went over to the office senior couple's apartment for dinner and then Skyped into the baptism :) It was so wonderful getting to Skype in! Daniela talked on the Holy Ghost and I almost started crying during it. I'm such a cry baby. She is just so strong in the gospel already and she has only been a member for about a month and a half. She will be a great example for her mom :) Her mom was so happy afterwards :) You could see the joy and peace on her face. I'm so excited for their little family, and that they now have each other to help strengthen one another in the church!  I can't wait to see Daniela in a few days :) 

Besides that....I forgot my planner at home and I cannot remember for the life of me what we did this week.  I know we did a lot of busy work which kinda stunk, but we have a bomb week planned for this week :) Fall is full bloom now and it is gorgeous! Sora Padgett and I took a walk in one of the parks here this morning and took lots of fun fall pictures :)   

So some random things I remembered :) 
1. I carved a mini pumpkin on Halloween! Sora Padegtt didn't want to do it with me so I did it by myself but it was still fun and she talked to me while I did it. I just couldn't not carve one! 







2. We heart attacked the sisters apartment :) 

Yep thats about it. Sorry! I love you guys so much! Have a great week :)
Love,







Sora Vann 

No comments:

Post a Comment