Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Transfers! Hello from Bucuresti!

Bucuresti (Bucharest)  Just an image from the internet.  Kate hasn't sent any pictures of this yet.
So transfers (when missionaries change companions, they happen every 6 weeks) are this week and I'm now in Bucuresti! (or Bucharest is the English spelling) I had a train this morning by myself. It was an adventure. I ended up getting to talk with two super nice
Bucuresti (Bucharest) 
people, who after we started talking in Romanian, I found out they both spoke English so that was nice for me :) I'm in a trio now with Sora Djb and Sora Padgett, who were together here last transfer. I'm excited for this transfer :) 


Daniela and Me

Back to last week 
now :) 

Christina and Me
Super great last week in Brasov! We had an awesome branch activity Saturday night. We had a few members share their stories about how they came to know the church is true. One of them was Daniela :)




It went super well and we even had 6 nonmembers there! In between their stories, we had different musical numbers done by the missionaries and they all sounded awesome! :) 

Me and Sora Mesco
Testimony meeting was this Sunday, which was super nice for me because I got to go up and share my testimony one last time in that branch. I love them all so much, I'm going to miss them! Daniela also got up and bore her testimony which brought me to tears. She has such a strong testimony! I'm so grateful to Heavenly Father that I got to meet her, and become such amazing friends :) 

Sora Miron, Me, Alexandra and Spencer
Mihai, Me and Ovidu
We got to meet with this super awesome family this week! They live in our block and like to talk to us whenever we pass them. So we decided to go give them an invitation to the activity on Saturday. We thought it would only take like 5 or 10 minutes, but they ended up inviting us in, and we stayed and talked with them for like a half an hour! We just got to know them and it turns out they have been friends with the missionaries in the past! We are excited to get to know them better. :) 

Anyway, I think that is it for this week! I hope you guys have a great week! :) 

Love,
Sora Vann 


No comments:

Post a Comment