Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Happy Birthday Romania!

So this week was super fun because Thursday was Romania's National Day! But I'm going to start at the beginning of the week! 
Monday, we had FHE with the Kiss family and it was your classic kid crazy FHE. It was so much fun! We did the spiritual thought and it was about the iron rod (in 1 Nephi 8 & 11) and then the Elders did a game with a string and following the iron rod. It was a lot of fun :) 

Tuesday, we made chocolate chip cookies to take to different people. Everyone we have gave them to loved them, because they don't have anything like them here in Romania. :)


So Thursday! They had a parade in the morning with all the military trucks, tanks, and police cars and everything so that was cool :) Then we went and talked to people in the Christmas terg they have set up for all of December and looked at all the little stands. We also got to be there in the center when they turned all the Christmas lights on at 7. Then everyone sung La Multi Ani the happy birthday song in Romanian and its was so awesome! Everyone was so happy! :) Then they had fireworks! :) It was snowing while we watched them! I have some cool videos of it for you guys. :) It was so great being out feeling the happy energy of the day! I'm sad I only get one December 1st on my mission, but it sure was a good one. :) 
 I got sick this week again, grrrr. I started to get sick Thursday and probably shouldn't have been outside as much as I was but I just couldn't stay in! Friday, I wasn't feeling too great at all and I was trying to decide if we 

should stay inside and rest or go out.
 I wanted to go out but felt like maybe it would be better to stay in. So as I started my studies in the morning, I prayed that Heavenly Father would help me know what to do. As I was reading in the Book of Mormon, I read a scripture that talked about not running faster than you have strength and everything needs to be done in order. I knew that was my answer to my prayer and so we had a chill day. I'm feeling better now, so no worries!  I did end up going to the doctor on Friday and he looked like a crazy scientist and barely spoke any English, so that was fun! haha. 

 I hope you guys have a great week!  I love you guys! 
Love,
 

 Sora vann!

No comments:

Post a Comment