Monday, May 15, 2017

We are wet chickens!

Oradea
I want to start by saying that I just loving having Sora Gubar as my companion! It's always an adventure! Also, I love Oradea :) 

So this week was kinda crazy and I just have a lot of random things I wanted to say about it, so here we go... 

Centru in Oradea
We went blocking knocking and blocked knocked into a cop and almost got arrested. So that was fun. We aren't really supposed to live another place other than the address on our visa and if we moved we are suppose to get a new one. Obviously we don't do that. Luckily we talked our way out of it but we would have had to just pay a fine. So no worrying! 
ha-ha 
View from block we knocked

We also met a guy block knocking who doesn't believe in planets and thinks the earth is flat not round....

We had a lesson with our friend who is going to be baptized soon (June 10th!) about the Word of Wisdom. It was super cool because even though she drinks coffee and she said it's going to be hard to give it up, she also said that she knows that this is true and right and good :) She is so awesome! Her name is Mariana, she is 18, and super sweet! 

Sora Gubar and Me eating chocolate!
During our lesson with Mariana, it just started pouring rain! It hadn't looked like it was going to rain, so we didn't have our umbrellas. As we were about to run out into the rain to go somewhere else, Sora Gubar says, "We are going to look like wet chickens." I just started laughing, apparently that's an expression they have in Russian. She screams, and then runs out into the rain and I couldn't help but laugh; running after her thinking about how we are going to look like wet chickens :) 

I got to Skype my parents this Sunday for Mother's day and that was awesome :) 

We went biking around Oradea today for p-day and I'm pretty sure I am sunburned now :P haha 

Biking in Oradea
Anyway, that's all I can think of.  I love you guys and miss you lots! 
Have a great week! 
Love,
 
Sora Vann 


No comments:

Post a Comment