Monday, May 1, 2017

Quick Weekly

Sora Warwick and me in Centru 
I have like no time to write this week, so I will make this fast! So sorry! I went on exchanges again this week with Sora Warwick and we had a fun day! 
At the cross over looking Cluj :) 

Sora Simmons and I celebrated our one year mark together on Thursday even though mine was last week! We hiked up to the cross and took cute pictures there and ate dinner :) 

Sora Simmons and me in Oradea
We went to Oradea this weekend for a district conference, it's like a Stake conference and there was a member of the Seventies there.  (That is one of the leadership groups of the church) Oradea is so pretty! 

With Sora Simmons and Sora DJB  in Oradea 
We did some fun contacting this week in the park because the weather was so pretty.  We met some super cool people :) We also had a really amazing lesson with a girl named Irina who is going to start taking the lessons and already loves the Book of Mormon :) 

I think that's about it for now! Sorry it's so short! I love you guys so much! Have a great week! 
Love


 Sora Vann


No comments:

Post a Comment