Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Week of Craziness

Oradea from clock tower
So I don't have a lot of energy to write this week because my sister took a turn for the worse this week after surgery and is still in the ICU. That has taken a lot out of me, but please continue to pray for her. 

Mariana is doing great! We have her baptism all planned out and she can not wait! She told us last night that she just could not put down the Book of Mormon. She is so cute! 
Llamas at the zoo (a family joke about llamas)

Monday we went to the zoo with some friends we have here and it was super fun.

We had flash mob practice everyday this week so that was kinda annoying, but the flash mob went well! 
Celebrating one year in Romania with a giant Milka bar!!




Tuesday, was my one year in country mark! I got a giant Milka bar to celebrate. I can't believe I have been in Romania for a year. It doesn't feel that long at all. 

Having Sora Nicol again as a companion for a day





Thursday, we had exchanges with the sisters from Sibiu and I got to be Sora Nicols as a companion again for a day! We had a lot of fun together and had a great day!  (She was one of my companions in the MTC) She got to meet Mariana and we had an awesome lesson with a girl we are helping with English. We taught her about the Book of Mormon. When I shared with her Moroni 10:3-5 and told her she can read and pray about this book; she looked at me with wild eyes of amazement and asked I really can? This touched my heart so deeply! I promised her that God would respond to her prayer if she read and asked. Hopefully she will take me up on this promise :) 
Cluj

Friday, was Zone Conference in CLUJ! When we got there I felt like I was home! I got to see Teo :) Zone Conference was great as usual. Sora Gubar and I had to give a presentation but it went well! This was President and Sora Ivory's last one, they will be greatly missed. 

Seeing Teo again in Cluj  :)
Saturday, was Branch Council and I found out about my sister that night. I got to talk to my mom on the phone which was really good. President Ivory gave me a blessing of comfort which I am so grateful for. I am so grateful for the power of the priesthood and the blessing and the miracles that come through it. 

I think that's everything for this week. Please keep my sister in your prayers. I love you all. 
Love Sora Vann 


No comments:

Post a Comment